ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I want 182 Trophy alloys!

Now Sold :-(
I have 172 cup turini's fitted to my 182. They give a visibly wider track. It's lowered on sportlines and there are no issues at all.
Unless you are looking at slamming it on the floor I don't believe you will have to worry.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I have 172 cup turini's fitted to my 182. They give a visibly wider track. It's lowered on sportlines and there are no issues at all.
Unless you are looking at slamming it on the floor I don't believe you will have to worry.

Mine sits lower on GAZ coilovers, the wheels i've been looking at are an ET37 (can ask if they do ET43)

Only asking about potential scrubbing as the wheels are nearly £800 and obviously don't want to buy them only for them to scrape :eek:

I could raise the back i suppose

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Mine sits lower on GAZ coilovers, the wheels i've been looking at are an ET37 (can ask if they do ET43)

Only asking about potential scrubbing as the wheels are nearly £800 and obviously don't want to buy them only for them to scrape :eek:

I could raise the back i suppose

It's the tyre that rubs on the rear bumper mate. It's where the rear bumper wraps around and comes to a point if that makes sense. My mates 182 was on cup turinis and gaz suspension, and under acceleration it rubbed from the weight transfer. Once the rear was raised and the dampers stiffened it was fine.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
It's the tyre that rubs on the rear bumper mate. It's where the rear bumper wraps around and comes to a point if that makes sense. My mates 182 was on cup turinis and gaz suspension, and under acceleration it rubbed from the weight transfer. Once the rear was raised and the dampers stiffened it was fine.

Cool, that's what I'll do. Thanks for the reply :)

Audi A5
I had the speedline turinis which are et35 on my 182 lowerd on k-tec coilovers and it was fine. It's dosent matter too much about your offset its just a case of how much you lower it.

Imo look out for a set of 172 cup turinis, cheaper and easier to come by than trophy turinis and will fill up the arches more. to me it seems like a no brainer...

RB 182 Cup
Lol it's going to be hard getting hold of a set of 172 Turinis on the front and a set of Trophy's on the rear fml! If anyone is reading this message at this moment in time and has my requirements could you please hook this **n-bomb** up geez x

BG182FF
Lol it's going to be hard getting hold of a set of 172 Turinis on the front and a set of Trophy's on the rear fml! If anyone is reading this message at this moment in time and has my requirements could you please hook this **n-bomb** up geez x

Or could just get a set of trophy turini's and spacer the front ones..

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Also tyre width is a factor to take into account here.

My trophy is running 172 cup turini's all around, lowered on H and R's with 195's and still loads of room on the rear :)