ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Took teh Plunge...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As much as it's going to be cack, I'm buying MW3 anyway for the bants.

I'll just complain about it all the time. Standard.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I feel I'm missing out on the banter here, I haven't been on in a week, but there's no enough GOW players on here.

I'll buy Forza because I want to race with other car geeks, but I may just get new style xbox and get the games with it... ah!

I'll add some of you lot up tonight, but if no one plays gears I won't be playing with you much at the moment :rasp:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I don't have anyone from CS, but TBH I haven't been much of a console guy lately. It's only GOW3 that's got me back into it, I did enjoy forza but never actually played multiplayer.

I'll add those I want to add, if the banter's as good as it is on here, it'll be well worth it.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It wasn't my decision! :(

I can see this name costing my 800 points to change!

AK

M240i
I don't have anyone from CS, but TBH I haven't been much of a console guy lately. It's only GOW3 that's got me back into it, I did enjoy forza but never actually played multiplayer.

I'll add those I want to add, if the banter's as good as it is on here, it'll be well worth it.

Buy Forza!

Megane 225 F1
I've added you too. Also Rob, I might be on for some GOW tonight ;) Been kicking ass at campaign. Bit easy though. Will up the level to hard soon I think. Not played multiplayer yet.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'll buy Forza, when's it out???

I've added you too. Also Rob, I might be on for some GOW tonight ;) Been kicking ass at campaign. Bit easy though. Will up the level to hard soon I think. Not played multiplayer yet.

I'm the f**king don at multiplayer, so if you play with us you'll do well.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
9.30 ish I'll be on.

Earlier if I'm not forced to watch 'Celebrity Makeover with Jade Goody' or whatever's on.

That would not be a very good makeover.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Jade Goody? I'm thinking she might be a little past the makeover stage?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I actually have forza 3, I didn't play it THAT much though if I'm honest.. I'll be game for a race or two, just to see how bad you geeks rip me a new one.

AK

M240i
I actually have forza 3, I didn't play it THAT much though if I'm honest.. I'll be game for a race or two, just to see how bad you geeks rip me a new one.

Come on tonight at 9 then :D.

FM4 is out Friday.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Dragonsss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've not been home tobs!... I have a job!