ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I Took teh Plunge...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I was even laughing at AK's accent!

Brooon!

Turner it's not our fault you can't drive in a straight line!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I don't think I've ever laughed so much playing xbox, even my housemate commented "sounds like you were having a right laugh"

My Mrs told me off and shut all the doors between me and the bedroom. Lol.

"f**k off Rob!"

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
My Mrs told me off and shut all the doors between me and the bedroom. Lol.

"f**k off Rob!"

AFPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap! She was not impressed with my shouting, most fun i've had in ages! Turner was hilarious!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha i got moaned at by the missus too :rasp: oops same again tonight no doubt

i missed what was going on with turner because me and craig was busy winning the race ;)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Haha i got moaned at by the missus too :rasp: oops same again tonight no doubt

i missed what was going on with turner because me and craig was busy winning the race ;)

How many times did I miss taking you out! I was hopeless at the cat tbh!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
FPMSL! 4WD ghey! That Carrera was pretty good actually. One of the easier RWD cars.

Super lols!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
How many times did I miss taking you out! I was hopeless at the cat tbh!

Haha you came bombing up behind me so i just jump to the side and hit the brakes everytime ;)
You did take me out alot aswell though it was mainly on the straight i managed to dodge you.

I laughed when AK said why you hitting into me. well because thats the game durr i got to stop you hitting my team mate lol :rasp:

AK

M240i
Lol. Yeah I was nowhere near him (he was behind me IIRC) and I was trying to catch the person in first to stop them winning.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Haha you came bombing up behind me so i just jump to the side and hit the brakes everytime ;)
You did take me out alot aswell though it was mainly on the straight i managed to dodge you.

I laughed when AK said why you hitting into me. well because thats the game durr i got to stop you hitting my team mate lol :rasp:

FLOL

AK didn't realise we were playing cat and mouse, he thought it was a regular race.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AFPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snap! She was not impressed with my shouting, most fun i've had in ages! Turner was hilarious!

:dapprove:

You c*nts gang up on me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Rob, I swear i've never seen anyone drive like that in a racing game EVER!

You spent more time in the gravel than on track! :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want to play, if only just to have a catch up with you two :dapprove: