ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I THINK THIS SEEMS REAL DODGY WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MK5 Fiesta Zetec S
This is a email i got from a interested buyer,

It's good to read from you, just to let you know that i'm okay with the condition and price of this item, i'm seriously interested and ready for its purchase. Sorry i will not be able to deal locally as im a Petroleum Engineer once again I would have love to deal locally view what i'm buying face to face and pay in cash but i'm always BUSY at work, so my form of payment will be by paypal because i don't have access to my bank account online (i also don't have internet banking with it), I have my bank account attached to my PayPal account, and this is why i insisted on using PayPal to pay, all i will need to process the money into your paypal account is your PayPal e-mail address and if you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can set one up at www.paypal.com.au it won't take you less than 5mins to do that.

I have a Private Courier Service agent ready to PICK It UP at your location and the Courier Service money will be included in your payment to avoid delay and to enable Courier Service to schedule an appropriate time for the pick-up at your location after the money has been successfully been transferred into your PayPal account This is not my first time doing this so i have everything under control.

If you also have some more pictures, might want to have a good look. Please do get back to me with your PayPal e-mail and full name on so i can make out payment ASAP. I want your honesty in return to my faithfulness to you during this transaction. Your immediate response is really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Lol obviously a Nigerian sitting behind a computer somewhere rubbing his hands together.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182cup & 172 racecar
internet-scam-1.jpg

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You agree, they send you a (fake) email from paypal/bank saying they've paid, you hand over the keys to the 'courier', check your bank balance and recognise it's not changed, and watch as they drive off into the sunset with your car having not paid a penny.

Sometimes they'll try to shift 'courier costs' onto you too.