ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think that I've finally got it right

Clio 1.5 dci
well the car started off on 14'' steelies but no one wants to see that.

Then not long after getting the car i bought some 16'' BK racing alloys that were HATED by the majority of the forum haha

null-1.jpg

So after 18 months or so I bought a set of 172 alloys off of the forum and despite everyone saying they were better I didnt like them so after only a trial fit i decided to sell them again and put the BK's back on.

d1070379ca6f08faad0eebef2e47a9f9.jpg

But then I managed to pick up a mint set of cup turinis wrapped in P Zero Neros off of another member on here so I have fitted them and am finally happy with it although it is the most 'sheep like' decision that I could have made.

null-6.jpg

null-7.jpg

Clio 1.5 dci

I feel like this is all i say every time that i speak atm, but i was looking at a set of 15'' williams wheels but only last week i put two new tyres on the bk's so i wanted something that was 16'' so that i can put the tyres onto them when the current ones hit the limit!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I was joking mate.

In fairness most other wheels look gash on a 1*2. Turinis, 2118s, Willy wheels, Ultraleggerregagerregreares or Super laggerareras are the only ones that look decent on them. IMHO of course.

Clio 1.5 dci
they aren't as bad as the photo makes them look but all effort is going into sourcing a new bonnet at the moment which is proving to be a difficult task

I like the BK's! They're no worse or better than turinis (i have turini's on mine!). Really like the rota grid V's too. Think those BK's would look better if the car was super low.