ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I think I need a congratulations

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
Its official,

I must be the first person to have to pay for a new rad on a clio 200 thanks to a stone putting a lovely hole in it just above the condenser

Bloody UK roads

Meg 250/E36 Touring
How annoying.

Your car looks very nice, love the carbon dash. Not seen that option in the flesh til Sunday

GTD, Lupo
heh

I was thinking about this the other day. I must deserve loads of congratulations seeing as i have had a whole new front end :D

Congrats on the rad. ;D

Paul

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
oops.. never mind these things happen to all cars - new or not! Congrats :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Chain driven engines suck.. we had so many cars in coz of stretches chains etc utter shite...

on topic Congratulations!

GTD, Lupo
Massive congrats mate

BTW what happened

It was made by renault :D

Massive misalignment and it made bits snap and crack then when they went to fit the new bumper it wouldnt fit so new front end was needed :D Thank good for Warranty.

Paul

Clio 200 Full Fat W/ Cup
It was made by renault :D

Massive misalignment and it made bits snap and crack then when they went to fit the new bumper it wouldnt fit so new front end was needed :D Thank good for Warranty.

Paul

im afraid that doesnt count as yours wasnt self inflicted lol