ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I spotted ME!!!!!!

Swift Sport
Can anyone embed it? I tried using the guide but even then I couldn't figure it out!

I suck lol.

172 Race Car
Cool, He was quicker in the slow places but not as brave as you in the fast stuff.

I need a passenger ride next time I see you at a track Ste.

Swift Sport
Cool, He was quicker in the slow places but not as brave as you in the fast stuff.

I need a passenger ride next time I see you at a track Ste.

Sure thing! That footage was from pretty late in the afternoon iirc, so my Conti's would have been pretty fucked by then lol.

I've got myself some more 197 wheels, so I'll get some 888's when my funds allow lol. :)

Barge
He went wide a fair few times, shows how much better the Clio is round those hairpins and corners. Awesome. :approve:

BMW M5 & E36
I don't think there's any denying an Exige should hump a Clio in the corners, but it all comes down to how talented/committed the driver is. Good work!

55 Reg Clio 182+CUP Packs
Seriously though, if the Exige was driven properly you would have been the one doing the chasing. After all, the Stig put one round the Top Gear Track in the sixth quickest time last year beating a 911 GT3 and others. In the wet!

Swift Sport
Seriously though, if the Exige was driven properly you would have been the one doing the chasing. After all, the Stig put one round the Top Gear Track in the sixth quickest time last year beating a 911 GT3 and others. In the wet!

Yeah I'm aware of this lol :)

A red missile
I roffled when one of them made some comment about you being quick in the bends - no s**t Sherlock, thats what Clio's do if you've got the talent/nuts ;)

Good work fella :D