ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need you help about my project, 197 engine and gearbox into 182

clio sport 182
Dear Guys

I need his expertise and knowledge to try to make my project.

I have 50 years and I do not understand much about mechanical and almost nothing about electronic issues.

I purchased an 182 clio team f1, I think that this model was named cup on England.

Also I purchased an engine, gearbox, driveshafts, wires electric engine, ecu and support engines and gearbox from clio 197.

Well, It is possible to put this into 182 mechanically and physically?

I have more questions, but I wand go step by step.

Sorry for my english, I know that it is not good and in sometimes I use a translator, but I will try to understand you.

Thanks very much in advance.

Vicente

P.D. I posted this in another secction, sorry if this is bad think, but really I do not know where I need to place this topic.

Cullen

ClioSport Club Member
Personally i wouldnt bother, unless its a 200t, megane 226 or megane 250 engine.

A few choice mods on the 182 and you could have same power if not more from your 182

clio sport 182
Hi Mr
Thanks for the advice, but I have now the engine and I do not like the turbo sound.
I like the NA engine sound.
The idea is ported head, and lightweight flywheel with exhaust manifold, increase and polished inlet manifold and enlarge the Tb.
I hope arrive at 225 with NA before 8000 rpm and take the 6 gearbox advantage.
I think that I need to use the system dephase 182 on 192 to use the 182 ecu and re-programm.
It is correct that I think or only I speak crazy things?
M thx
Vicente