ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need the radio code

integra Dc5
hi can anyone on here get a radio code for a 182, been to the dealer but they want £15 3 forms of ID and only do it on weekdays! Ive taking the radio out to look for a code written on it, there was one but it must not have been the right one because now it is coming up error, so does anyone know how to get rid of the error so i can put a code back in? thanks

RB 182
Look at the front of the manual, usually in there. If you find it use the steering controls to enter the code.

integra Dc5
yeh ive looked in the manual and it isnt there think it might be on the service history which was lost and ive had to get a new book restamped

monaco blue 172 ..
its on a sticker in the maitenance service book !together with the ignition key number etc... so sounds like you have lost it . unless you want to try the same number as mine ?? worth a try ?

transit van, ph2 172
no dont try the same number it will lock the radio for 30mins, whats your reg or chassie number / ill try get it for you ? pm it to me if you like