ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I NEED STICKY RUBBER

hi guys, right so basically for my 172 i just bought 182 wheels and they have 2 x Michelin Pilot Exalto, 1 x Continental Sport Contact 2 and 1 x Goodyear F1 Eagle

basically the car slides all over the shop when trying to corner fast, say for example if you take a round about or a corner similar to that about 30 it's sliding all over the shop

for me to go out and buy 4 new tyres for the car what would give me best grip and hold me best to the road on tight bends?

thanks
jonny.

here's my wheels:
f100_1.jpg

mk1 clio hybrid
Continental Sport Contact 2 all the way mate but they are very expensive. am running kumo's on my mk1 clio and they are 195/45 16s and are very grippy in the dry but arent as gud in the wet

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
PE2's are always touted round as the best. Don't think everyone can be wrong so I'd suggest those.

If they are too expensive then see if you can get Goodyear Eagle F1's/Toyo T1-R's as they have always been good in my experience.

IF you are looking more at trackday/semi slick type tyres then Toyo 888's are good but they won't last long...