ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I need a hero.. well a mechanic would do

Oyster Card
Lol need someone whose prepaired to travel to Surrey tommrow and perform an operation on my Clio's.

I need the front shocks and hubs from my 1.2 swapped over onto my 1.4 and the front shocks on my 1.4 and hu(b.) (otherone snapped) transfered over to my 1.2

Anyone intrested?
Please drop me a message on one of the following including how much you want for the deed.
(In order of most likely to be constantly checked)
Email: darrenjones88@blueyonder.co.uk
MSN: darrenjones88@gmail.com
AIM: xacidzer0
YIM: xacidzer0

You can do it yourself. If you get stuck people on here will give you a help.
I'm a bit far North to pop down though.

You can do it yourself. If you get stuck people on here will give you a help.
I'm a bit far North to pop down though.

1.6 focus zetec....
^^^ as edde said d.i.y lol...just get someone to post up on here how to do it and then get your hands dirty! Glad you got your new hub anywayz

Kiza

Oyster Card
Cheers guys going to attempt it tommorow, do i need anything special to remove the strut, i have an impact wrench if that helps.

AcID ZeR0 said:
Cheers guys going to attempt it tommorow, do i need anything special to remove the strut, i have an impact wrench if that helps.
I'd soak the top mounts in penterating oil now and leave it to seap in it will make undoing the bolts easier.