ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I know its rare but really 10k!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  a green 1
nope, i think it was a 1200 extra or whatever price it was, looks crap tbh,

racing blue is the only blue worth having a 182 in :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Abarth Grande Punto
i think its a good example in a rare colour. But do you really think anyone would pay 10K!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Black 182 FF
Don't think the colour looks good in the photos, haven't seen one in the flesh (so to speak) mind.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  arctic 182 black wheels
i'd rather wait for a ly 197, think there was ly 1 on piston heads that went for 12k BARGAIN

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  vers le haut doigt milieu
Only 29 of them ever sold in the UK. 21 sold with cup packs, none sold with standard Sat Nav and only one has Recaros.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330Ci (Fail)Sport
Think Saner has one of these, if so, the colour is so much better in the metal.

Pics don't do it justice imo, but 10k is still a lot!

Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  172 cup
Absolutely no chance with the car market as it is. Could buy 2 1*2s for that price or a trophy with change.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Never above 25mpg
Those grey headlights are rank. Would look better with some 172 black insert ones. Id have it if I was made of money. Looks really original :)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm almost certain that the seller came on here the other day to sell it.

I have to agree though that 10k is way way over the odds for it. Ok so the colours rare, it's not 3k's worth of rareness tbh.