ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i hit bambi...

Clio
i was driving back from the pub, drove round a big bend about 45mph and bambi jumped out i went over onto the other side of the road skidded then came of the brakes to get back on to my side as bambi had jumped onto the other side...hit the back end of the deer.....i stoped sorted the deer out...some crazy old guy said he was gonna take it to the vet..by that i think he ment sunday lunch..i got home and looked at the front of the car..i have been pretty lucky its smashed the front upper bumpber ( i think that is what it is) it is the one under the head lights..can anyone tell me what part it is please..Thanxs Dom

Clio
i think it broke its back..i do have a picture with me an the deer...i'll try an get it it up...i helped the guy put it in the car...i think he just was gonna do what i had planed with it..which was make a nice sunday meal..shooting them is easier...

P

phill172

unlucky on hitting the deer, can cause a hell of alot of damage, haha trawling through google i found out that if you hit an 'animal' on the road it is against the law for you to take it away and eat....but it is fine for anyone else or person traveling behind to eat or do whatever they please with it!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Partner's Astra SRi
Getting my new bumper fixed today. No idea how much it's going to cost yet but shouldn't be too bad. Though luckily my parents are paying for it coz they said it's only fair as they're paying for my sister to go to uni. :D