ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I have a problem

2.0 Auris
I have a problem with car cleaning as I always have to keep it clean and when its dirty I get a little niggle in my head making me go and clean it. Anybody in the same boat?

Mk4 .:R32
yeah, but then you learn you can't have a day-to-day car thats perfectly clean 24/7, otherwise you'd been cleaning it while you were driving it.

2.0 Auris
Yes I have it but atleast when i come to sell the car i can say its been well looked after

2.0 Auris
Yip i think the longest ive went without washing the car is two weeks plus i feel sick seeing very dirty cars and i look for swirls........doctor please lol

Worst I been was when I had my 182, washed it twice in 1 day!

Once in the morning, went out and covered about 200 miles, came back and was covered in flies and muck so washed it again and tucked it away in the garage.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Worst I been was when I had my 182, washed it twice in 1 day!

Once in the morning, went out and covered about 200 miles, came back and was covered in flies and muck so washed it again and tucked it away in the garage.
Lol. Nice, i like that. I'd probably have done the same. Either that or just leave the washing for after the 200 mile trip :p