ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I hate o2

Obviously inspired by the 'I hate vodafone' thread.

I've only been with them 6 months and I'm already counting the days down till I leave. Never have I been with such a s**t network with s**t coverage along the road network. Google Maps is useless when I want to take a detour, I now have to preload tunes on Spotify before I leave and god help me if I am having a conversation when I switch to a different mast.

Get me back on Three! Their coverage was 100x better than what I am getting now! I'm guessing there is no way for me to get out of my o2 contract because they deliver very good 2G signal, which shouldn't be classed as coverage nowadays as it's useless!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Dont know why people use anything but EE or three.

Dont know why people use anything but EE or three.
The only reason I moved from Three was because it was the only network that didn't offer signal to my new office and o2 offered great 4G coverage at my apartment and my parents house. However when I actually need signal (driving up and down the country) they're atrocious, I didn't expect it to be that bad!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Yeah they're fine if you live in a big city/town and never venture outside.

But anywhere else hopeless.

why use 4g at home?
Wifi everywhere nowadays.

I'm on Vodafone and never had a problem.

I really didn't think the road network coverage would be this bad. It's unusable. I'm talking about using the main motorways too such as the M1! Three were excellent in this regard.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Three were an absolute waste of time - I really like EE but typically the place I use my phone the most off wi-fi is at work and I can't get a signal - annoyingly the best provider for my work place is Vodafone.