ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I HATE eBay with a passion!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
both

as both are imaged

technically though the inlet and plenum (sp?) are named differently and so could only be getting the lower inlet? but the image doesn't back it up

Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Just the top bit ^^.

The inlets go for £25ish so its still not a bad deal....I dont think?

Now I look closer it's al bolted together thus I would expect both....

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  F4R'd ITB'd '92 cup racer
What he said.

However, this is Cit-ren. The kings of fcuking up orders. What have they sent you, a CD player?

pmsl they are leg-ends

if you look closely both the plenum and lower inlet are actually pictured ;)

J.W

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182 Cup
Just sent the top half, the guy says that's all the listing was for....... I'm confused as to where it says that, especially when the picture shows both halfs!

I even asked him if it was off a 172/182 and whether the bottom half had "R S" cast into it and he just replied asking what car I required it for, fun and games ahead no doubt!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
What he said.

However, this is Cit-ren. The kings of fcuking up orders. What have they sent you, a CD player?

This!!

I had to threaten to take them to court to get the money back for the parts they never sent to Dave!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Well this thread just stopped me making them an offer on an overpriced Cup spoiler tonight.

Maybe ill steer clear and keep looking.

Oh and id have said both. Both pictured so simple as that id say

J.W

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  RB 182 Cup
I'll raise a dispute in the morning depending on what the response is, they've offered to sell me the lower half for £10 which they normally charge £20 for.

I've just told them I want the items listed and pictured, the whole purpose of buying it was to DIY match the manifold. Something I can't do now they've only sent the upper half of it!

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
ive just noticed a bit of mud in top left side of picture along with the door glass so i would think thats also included even thou there is no mention of these in the advert BUT i can see them, so i would automatically think there included for some reason!!!:clown:

Last edited: