ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i had my cambelt changed today

Black gold 182
hello everybody,
yet another story about a cambelt, i had my cambelt and aux belt changed as i was driving my car today a light with the spring underneath it came on and it went into limp mode i turned off carried on 5 minute's later again, i then got to where i wanted and then as i drove home the stop light and engine warning light came on turned off all reset.. there was a very high rv compared to normal as well. its a 1.2 2002 clio dynamique can anybody point me in the right direction please?

Black gold 182
i will get my father to take it back tomorrow, we always go there its not some random garage :)

Black gold 182
went to work today working in logistics 5million drivers are mechanics :) got one of them to look at it and there was a plug left dangling, plugged it back in and it now runs like a dream :) panic over :)