ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i drove a V6 255 last night!!

An orange one

lad i know got it on saturday and he handed me the keys last night to my surprise! well..what can i say..what a total feel good car they are!! didnt feel any faster than my 172 cup but more of a lazy constant power delivery and the noise..awesome awesome awesome!

all these people that say buy an evo etc instead are missing the point...im still smiling now a day later, its something that just makes u happy to be driving it!!

needless to say..when i turn 22...im trading my cup...

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

each to their own, but I completely understand the whole V6 thing, will definately be a car which I will own one day.

BMX

I sold my V6 255 last year and it was the biggest mistake Ive ever made!! Im now trying to beg, borrow and steal so that I can afford another one before they stop production....

Clio V6 255

good aint they:)

just glad i didnt buy a scooby or evo.....................never thought id hear myself sat that!!!!!!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Very thought of driving my Vee and I get a smile on my face. I wake up in the morning and think "hurray, got to drive my Vee to the gym", I think about going to work and its "bloody hell work ... but at least Ive got to drive the Vee there". Cant imagine many other cars make you feel like this :D

Impreza Turbo

A mate took me out in his on sunday night, and just sitting in it felt awsome, the yes give me more of that, certainly made me realise just how slow the 1.2 is :eek:

Impreza Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 05 May 2005
Wish I could have a go in one! Bet it was awesome for you matey

get yourself to a meet somewhere, and get to know a driver, and let him or indeed her take you for a spin, or get to the nearest dealership and ask for a test drive :)

120d Sport

Awesome car....its got that tuff stance on the road and not as common as your Evos and Imprezas....

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

They are awesome cars yes but why compare them to Evos and scoobs? Theyre totaly different cars!

I personally love turbo kicks and 4x4 traction

An orange one

i think people compare it to scoobys etc cause of the power figures and the price when new...but like you say..totally different, i find my cup makes me drive it at 10/10ths all the time..in the V6 i was happily sitting at 60 and then into the 30s lapping up the attention, all the time listineing to that glorious soundtrack.