ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I dont know what to do - 197 to 200 - advise from long term 197 owners would be good.

Re: I dont know what to do - 197 to 200 - advise from long term 197 owners would be g

I wouldn't go with the Cup, Racing Blue just doesn't look as good on the 197/200 as it did on the 182. I think you'll miss the lack of extras in the Cup.
I'm actually quite tempted to speak to a dealer about changing, as my car will be three years old in October. I'd personally go for a cup packed 200, with Recaros, Storm Grey, black Speedlines, black roof, cornering lights and GT spoiler.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Re: I dont know what to do - 197 to 200 - advise from long term 197 owners would be g

A few people have done the swap over on 197.net, and from reading the reports none have been disappointed!

After adding £6K+ to an already good car your going to look a right t**t saying it's worse arn't you :rasp:

LY 200

Your R27's lovely mate BUT if i used my car more often i could justify the change to the 200!

Saying that i like the looks of them though.

Clio 197 BMW Msport

In my opinion there isn't a magazine or internet photo that does the 200 justice! I think it looks loads better in the flesh!

Been having a really good look at finances this afternoon ....

Think I can get £5k together to add to my car as part exchange....... out of that £5k I need to factor in the cost of putting my personal plate on retention, the price of getting my stereo system removed from the r27 and replaced into the new car - and probably will want some new componants for the new clio .......... so I reckon I will go and look at the 2000 mile racing blue 200 at renault- offer my r27 plus 4k cash and that will be my last offer.

If they wont sell it for that or I dont like the look of it im gonna go and look at a Liquid Yellow r27 that is being advertised next week....if it hasnt been sold by then.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-

Been having a really good look at finances this afternoon ....

Think I can get £5k together to add to my car as part exchange....... out of that £5k I need to factor in the cost of putting my personal plate on retention, the price of getting my stereo system removed from the r27 and replaced into the new car - and probably will want some new componants for the new clio .......... so I reckon I will go and look at the 2000 mile racing blue 200 at renault- offer my r27 plus 4k cash and that will be my last offer.

If they wont sell it for that or I dont like the look of it im gonna go and look at a Liquid Yellow r27 that is being advertised next week....if it hasnt been sold by then.

Did you get my PM-

S

Clio 200 Cup

My dealer has called me again with another option

They have a Racing Blue 200 cup with recaros and black speedlines with 2000 miles on the clock - its a sep 2009 car that has only been used with at weekends and they are offering it me for £14,995 .....so thats 10k for my car and 5k on interest free ...... tempting - just really not sure about racing blue on the 200

Only been used at weekend trackdays...

Da

Less

Remember the part-ex of £10k that they have offered for you car will be subjective.

It's bound to vary depending on the car you choose to purchase.