ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I don't f**king believe it

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Was driving fine earlier.... parked my car, went home to eat lunch, then decided to go off to Royal Mail to check up on my parcel that was meant to arrive 45mins ago, and im worried that i have lost £190, coz of the postal strike tomorrow

and now the car won't start up!! FFS

Suzuki Ignis Sport
when i try to start the engine on, by turning the key, it tries to start, then stops, and gives up :(

AA should be on their way. :(

I'm late back to work aswell

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Planned on getting a Civic, and i have a perfect excuse now .

AA still haven't rang me yet... better come soon.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
If i get a new car, it'll have to be a bigger car than a Clio.

But I have got one eye on a 197!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Been an hr since i rang AA, and they said there could be another 1hr delay coz there is only one f**king person working in Welwyn Garden City, surely not!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
i jst tried doing the dial check for 10 secs, let it run... then switched it off

then turned the engine on, and its started!.... hmmm should i still wait for the AA and see what was wrong with it before?? or just leave it until it happens again?

Integra Type-R DC2
I had the same trouble. Went to turn the engine on, it just tries to start and makes a horrible noise. Turns out battery was flat.

Mercedes C Class Sport
tbh its probably the battery, if theres a hill by rolls it down and try and bump start it

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The AA guy came and looked at the car anyway. He suspects a crank shaft sensor problem. But his 'thing' couldn't communicate with the clio

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Re: I don't f**king believe it

Most of the time its just dirty, try getting it cleaned, I did with mine before replacing and it still works fine, touch wood, my mechanic even did it for free :D

RB 200 Cup!
Re: I don't f**king believe it

The AA guy came and looked at the car anyway. He suspects a crank shaft sensor problem. But his 'thing' couldn't communicate with the clio

what a dirty boy! id never stick my thing in a car - unless its a lambo! ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
LOL, he didn't name that machine he plugged into the car, so im calling it a thing!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Oh well, just confirms that im going to sell the car and get a Civic, sorry boys!

But i guess its all good! You'll see the back of 'dodgy' mods!:)