ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I cannot wait :)

clio sport 172
Just thought i would let everyone know that i am finally insured on a clio sport :) as soon as i finish work i will be able to take my new baby out for a spin. Counting down the hours now . Sorry for boring every 1 lol.

Renault Clio MK4 RS
Bet you cant wait! Take it easy as weather is getting bad so make sure you dont push it to much. Drive safe! :)

clio sport 172
Thanks guys. Boomer youll hav to giv us aflash if u see me. Its a silver 172 53 plate. Has urs got a exhhaust on show ? Might of been u following me down a5the other day.

Cup, Lude & Z
Thanks guys. Boomer youll hav to giv us aflash if u see me. Its a silver 172 53 plate. Has urs got a exhhaust on show ? Might of been u following me down a5the other day.

Nothing on show bud, but I do tend to give her a blast up the A5 on a weekend tbh.

clio sport 172
Oh right ill keep an eye out lol. Been out tonight and fell in love with her lol. Really need some front tyres tho and really not sure what to go for /:

As previously said be careful.

I had a 192BHP MK4 Golf before my 182 and I was massively surprised at how 'raw' the Clio is compared to it. Took me a fair few weeks to adjust to the Clio trying to rip the wheel out of my hands in 1st and 2nd gear.

Be gentle, and adjust to it gradually.

GW Stage 2 R26
As previously said be careful.

I had a 192BHP MK4 Golf before my 182 and I was massively surprised at how 'raw' the Clio is compared to it. Took me a fair few weeks to adjust to the Clio trying to rip the wheel out of my hands in 1st and 2nd gear.

Be gentle, and adjust to it gradually.

I know what you mean.. After a couple of 182s I had a golf gttdi 150 for a while and then got a 172 cup.. Driving it home on the motorway it felt like a crappy little torque streery tin can..

clio sport 172
Well ive just been and had pzero's put on the front. Got conti sport contacts on the back already so ill try them. Thanks every 1