ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am in so much trouble!...

Trophy,R26,GSXR1000
Thats why I think it would be good to have a dyno shootout in the summer at an impartial rolling road, that way if everyone is tested on the same day at near enough the same time there can't be any excuses, and the truth will be reavealed. :)

Steve

Sunflower Yellow Ph1 172
Thats why I think it would be good to have a dyno shootout in the summer at an impartial rolling road, that way if everyone is tested on the same day at near enough the same time there can't be any excuses, and the truth will be reavealed. :)

Steve

that or a top gear style time attack around a track with the same driver in each turbo, supercharged and itb'd. yeah maybe some differences with suspension setups, tyres etc but would be cool to see how the different engine setups compare

SQ5

Steve

As a I said before, what would Danny have to save if everything was measured correctly?! This site would be silent! ;)