ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m eighteen, with a bullet!

let me just check mitch (I take it you ride bikes), do you think bikes should be derestricted or cars should be restricted, not sure which way you're arguing...

To be fair though, can you imagine the consequences if your average 18 year old was allowed to ride around on a 1000cc motorbike?

Golf GTI 1.8T
Hector said:
let me just check mitch (I take it you ride bikes), do you think bikes should be derestricted or cars should be restricted, not sure which way you're arguing...

To be fair though, can you imagine the consequences if your average 18 year old was allowed to ride around on a 1000cc motorbike?

Yeah I do, learnt to ride at about 13 with mates on an old crapper, riden over 40 bikes since then. But my parents also tought me to drive around the same time, and with that experience I consider myself a good driver/rider for my age (18).

I'm not for or against restriction on cars or bikes, I just think its unfair that motorbikes have a sort of restriction law, it should be a similar thing for both one way or the other. Theirs no real enforcement on the bike restriction, my mate rides his dads ZXR750 and the insurance company nevre asked for a restriction certifcate, they just ask you over the phone and you word is what they go on, obviously the insurance is then invalid.

The thing that totally pisses me off the most is people my age crashing for their own stupid fault, its hiking mine and others insurance up every year, say out of 20 of my close friend I reckon 15 of them have had an accident and a few right off, and most their own fault (ditched it, hit a car up the arse etc)

rant over for tonight, night guys and girls!

TDI tyre shreader
This thread is a joke, so what if the guy spends 3k on insurance, what do you spend your money on? yes correct its none of anyone business!!! i waste far more than 3k on crap a year but so what i work hard for the money i get and i treat myself with it is it a crime?

I think a few people on here need to wind their necks in as this is all opinonated drivel.

Hope you like the car fella enjoy ignore the vast amount of idiots on here

Ad

MK2 FRS
Jones said:
This thread is a joke, so what if the guy spends 3k on insurance, what do you spend your money on? yes correct its none of anyone business!!! i waste far more than 3k on crap a year but so what i work hard for the money i get and i treat myself with it is it a crime?

I think a few people on here need to wind their necks in as this is all opinonated drivel.

spot on.... couldnt agree more.

VRS
i wish i had stuck me neck out and bought my dream motor when i was
17/18, unfortunatley i was too sensible and did the whole cheap runaround whilst i built up my ncb thing!

fair play to yer tho matey :D hope you enjoy

Clio 172 mk2
Jones said:

Fair point....we are all allowed to spend our hard earned cash on what we like.

I'm an old kunt though which now gives me the right to gloat and be a bas**rd towards the younger generation (laughter)