ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m in for a treat

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

My work have just sold their Citroen dealership. They used to have an ICE section with a lot of really nice kit. This stuff is now being sold off cheap. VERY CHEAP. If its been there for 3 years, it basically owes the company nothing.

Example - Alpine V12 600w amp is now priced at £7. Watch this space!

Staff get first dibs, Ive got my eye on a Pioneer Motorised screen (£900 retail) which is currently at £170....

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

place called Trinity Motors in Hinckley. The car audio bit is Nuneaton In Car Entertainment.

clio 16v

mate let me know about some cheap stuff, if its cheap enough ill be able to get a whole set up!!

Might be able to find u a centre cap as well ;)

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 10 December 2004

My work have just sold their Citroen dealership. They used to have an ICE section with a lot of really nice kit. This stuff is now being sold off cheap. VERY CHEAP. If its been there for 3 years, it basically owes the company nothing.

Example - Alpine V12 600w amp is now priced at £7. Watch this space!

Staff get first dibs, Ive got my eye on a Pioneer Motorised screen (£900 retail) which is currently at £170....

Mate are you telling us of the deal of the century to see if anyone wants to buy or just to get our saliva glands going!!???.............:)

i am REALLY intrested as i am looking for a motorised headunit with cd/dvd/tv/sat nav.