ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m back!!!!!

For those of you who know me from last year I thought I would come back onto the forum (if im welcome).

After a fair few months off im back and doing what I like best...answering questions about ICE related queries.

Evil I.C.E. the company is unfortunately no longer in business but im still about.

Just thought I had better introduce myself again.

Cheers

Russ

Thats strange was reading the article on your car in the mag lastnight and wondered where you had got to

never really got to know you but knew of you

anyway nice to see you back

vix :)

Cheers mate. That is strange. There will be another feature in a few months in one of the mags when the turbo lump goes in. The sound system has changed a lot since the Fast Car feature too.

Its in a bodyshop for a respray as we speak

Im being boring. Same colour again. Williams blue but it will have extra red pearl. Reversing into a lamppost wasnt the best option but at least it forced me into getting it painted again ready for the shows.

I was going to go for dark blue with gold flip and chrome rims but funds dont allow that at the moment unfortunately...maybe next time.

The last bodyshop to repair the front end, boot and spoiler got the colour wrong which was starting to get oin my tits.

I need to get it sprayed every year really. Having over 150db on tap is great until bits of bodywork start cracking.

Oh no its a nice colour!! oh dear and they say wimmin drivers are bad ;) hehe

im getting mine near enough resprayed in the same colour bloody thing its too dear having a car lol!!

yeah i know what you mean always money isnt it!! gets on your nerves! my car would have been well finished by now otherwise!

oh nice one not!!

LOL!! very true!! well i only drive mine to shows and that so shes pretty mint hehe!

vix :)

Youre lucky then. I use mine near enough every day cos I get bass withdrawal symptoms.

I do have a couple of other cars to run around in but whats the point they are boring and standard..ish!!!

LOL!! i get bass in my boyfs car seeing as he nicked my amp!! :( hehe

so i cope hehe

yeah i know what you mean standard is sooo boring when you have a modded car lol!

You wanna be robbing that back. It will give you something to play with at the shows..unless your boyfriends car goes to the shows as well of course.

Ive got a 03 reg 1.2 Corsa courtesy car to rag around in at the momet. I cant believe the fuel consumption on new cars these days. A tenner of fuel lasts like 3 years.

Hello Russ - nice to see you again m8.

I know people put Evil Ice down as an untrusted company and said some bad things etc.. but i never had any issues ordering from you.

Enjoy your stay fella!

To be fair the company side of thing did go very pear shaped towards the end but almost everyone still got their orders.

You dont wanna know the amount I owe to banks though. Lets just say I could have bought a second hand Dodge Viper by now.

Still sh*t happens!!!!!

sorry to hear all that hun!

LOL!! well hes cars obviously not as good as mine but he will be at the shows this year ;)

lmao!!!