ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge stock clearance at Auto Finesse - FREE PRODUCTS INSIDE...

facebook-offer.jpg

Stock clearance sale...

We're in the process of refurbishing and expanding our warehouse facilities and have some old formula stock that simply has to go! Like our Imperial Wheel Cleaner V2 (one before current) in both ready to use and 5L concentrate as well as Hide Cleaner that we are giving away when you buy selected products online this week.

* Offer ends Sunday 19th October
** Please note Free products are Old stock

Buy Lather get Imperial FREE!

Get a free bottle of Imperial V2 500ml with every bottle of Lather 500ml you buy... Buy now

lather-imperial.jpg

Buy Hide get the cleaner FREE!

Get a free bottle of Hide V1 with every bottle of Hide conditioner purchased this week... Buy now

hides.jpg

Buy Avalanche get Imperial FREE!

Get a free 5L pro Imperial V2 with every 5L bottle of Avalanche purchased this week... Buy now

avalanche-imperial.jpg

No coupon codes or anything else required, simply purchase the products you want and we will include the free ones with your order.

Visit our store here: http://shop.autofinesse.co.uk/

Not a 320d
So I need not add both items to my basket. I just buy avalance for £30 ish then youll add the Imperial without any input from me?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I've just ordered some lather and it didn't say anything about it adding the imperial at the point of checkout so hopefully it'll turn up.

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
ordered my self quite a bit, should keep the car clean over winter :)

Also got myself a nice little order in last night!
Has anyone used their reward points from AF yet? Realised last night I have quite a few points I beleive from a previous purchase and this recent one but not sure how to check how many I have to use?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Man, missed out, only saw it today. Any chance you still have this deal going?