ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huge claims, huge bhp, apparent trophy 172, gumtree special

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Nope, have now.

The coilovers were imported and built specially for the car...

Must have taken months of development, I assume some of the japanese engineers came over and stayed with him and went to trackdays every day etc to develop them?

Its a bargain really considering the 100s of thousands of pounds it would cost to replicate, and thats before you take into account the unique history of being the fore-runner to the clio trophy and the only one not in Red etc.

Must be a misprint on the advert, gotta be a zero or two missing?

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
Must have taken months of development, I assume some of the japanese engineers came over and stayed with him and went to trackdays every day etc to develop them?

Its a bargain really considering the 100s of thousands of pounds it would cost to replicate, and thats before you take into account the unique history of being the fore-runner to the clio trophy and the only one not in Red etc.

Must be a misprint on the advert, gotta be a zero or two missing?

I've been called a **** sucker.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
It's absolutely my pleasure for sharing this.

I'm assuming he's one of these serial lairs with nothing to substantiate anything.

The only think he seems to know is what the going rate for a standard one is ;)

@JD brilliant, cliosport gold

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  335d
Just seen the original facebook poster put it was "CHEEP"

http://www.veryhappypig.org/images/cheep.gif

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
He's getting very annoyed now. In fact, it's getting quite abusive. I've asked him if perhaps Vodafone should be informed of his behaviour.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should say, for every 10bhp under 240 it makes you want £100 reimbursed + the cost of the rr

JD

Trader Rating - 95%
17   1   2
I've asked why his Vodafone number is PAYG (he told me in response to the above), as surely it would make calls for his business, SCUFFS wheel repairs, much cheaper. Or has he not informed HRMC of his business venture...

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
£1k for a reasonable Clio isn't bad?

judt because the owner is a douche doesn't mean the car is a wreck

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
If I have time I will pop and see it tomorrow! Have a good look around for you guys and act like I am really interested!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
LOL, i'd love to see his reaction when you roll up in a real Trophy.

lol! I saw a 172 exactly like this car in Mc d's last sun but in Cardiff. The guy was heading down the motorway towards Swansea on the way back though so must be him. It has to be the same car as how many do you see with green alloys?lol. Guy was necking some bird violently in the car park parked up, lmao. Me and my mate were in tears!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
lol! I saw a 172 exactly like this car in Mc d's last sun but in Cardiff. The guy was heading down the motorway towards Swansea on the way back though so must be him. It has to be the same car as how many do you see with green alloys?lol. Guy was necking some bird violently in the car park parked up, lmao. Me and my mate were in tears!

240bhp makes dem bitches wet init bruv.