ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Huddersfield Saturday 20th

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
Was just wondering if the guy in the replica 182 i kept passing through Huddersfield centre yesterday is off here? think it may have been a ph1 172 but not sure! had 182 style exhausts and blue led lights :)

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
Was just wondering if the guy in the replica 182 i kept passing through Huddersfield centre yesterday is off here? think it may have been a ph1 172 but not sure! had 182 style exhausts and blue led lights :)

Is it black?

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
that will be craig, not sure if he posts on here. He has a stripped blue ph1 172 on super leggra's + 182 system, loud car! Mine is the same but black on turini's...

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Think i saw this Satuday at about 1pm, is it lowered with a loud exhaust, looked quite nice.

Also saw a lovely lowered red 197 on white rims.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
yeah that'll be it :) im sure it had a bodykit on it though? hence why i wasnt sure if it was actually a 172 or a non-sport. we overtook each other a few times so he will definitely have seen my cliosport stickers.

blue led sidelights?

seen yours sam, was outside camel on a tuesday night im pretty sure, was on a night out and had a nosey around it, that u pal?

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
he has those renault sport stickers on it next to the side repeaters in yellow, like on the r26 is it? Also an 'Rs' badge on the back? Looks good anyway

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
tuesday?not thursday? Would have been me anyway, woulda been dirty, not lookin its best! Dj for camel on thursdays in the electro room. Did you see the scratch on the bumper where i caught it on a stupid 2" wall... :-(

dirty, yeh was u, and ur right it was a thurs.

i took a pic pi$$Ed, good times. still looked tidy, i'll post it up tomo.

was a laff in camel, no manchester but was all good student room, enjoyed the music in the room with CD's on the roof, that u?

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
yeah man, thats me, the brick+ball room. You have to remember its a student night after all, it's not as underground as i'd like it but still better than the majority of student nights around the country. Camel club is pretty famous for its house/electro, its where 'afterparty' started, who book the likes of herve, mickey slim, armand van helden, annie mac, eric pridz, dave spoon, pete tong ect. How comes u were out in huds?

visting a friend, shes at uni there. tbh i was goin out in hudds years ago, always had a good little underground scene. back in the day it was get in the corsa razz it over and do a tuesday at visage/ethos, back again on thursday to 'bar Non' sure it was called, now they whacked some classics on there back int the day!

i used to run alot of house nights in Liverpool and MCR but given it all up now, to sit in n drink mild with feet up lol... but i'll be up in hudds at end of jan so will let u know and we'll grab a beer