ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hubs

350z & 16v Maxi

Can anyone help me? I need to know what the dimamiter of the hub on the front and rear of a valer if anyone knows or if not can someone measure. Also does anyone know what size and what tread pattern the nuts are on the standard alloys?

350z & 16v Maxi

No sorry mate not that bit, i know that is 60.1 cheers anyway, it is the whole hub, the bit that the holes are in for the bolts to go into.

Also see M12x1.50, what does that mean exactly, if i was telling an eginering comany that i wanted a tap done in a M12x1.50 would they know what i meen. What does the M12 bit mean and what does the 1.50 ,=mean. Also do you know what the length of the treaded bit of the bolt is and the length of the head too.

Cheers

its standart naming - i think they should know. M12 - dia. of bolt 1,50 - tread type.

for the lenghts - wait - i need to make some investigation :) - but you will be using some AM parts- wheels, spacers prob...? prob around 5 cms (of bolt... from bottom of head)

The tread doesnt need to be longer than 2 cm really...
head - anything you want - just need to be conical.- I mean this surface which presses the wheel.

Then around 6 turns in are enough to be sure it holds well....

350z & 16v Maxi

Yea 5 stud convertion was the idea at first but i think i am going to stick to getting the F1s so dont need to. Still i need big spacers and i am not keen on them so was going to get spacers made up like a 5 stud convertion where you bolt the spacer onto the hub then bolt the wheels onto the spacer.

See for the holes that i am using to bolt the spacer onto the hub do you think 15mm deep will be deep enough for the heed of the bolt to be flush in (the head not sticking out by the top of the hole) so the wheel can go flush agains the spacer.

The reason i need the tread length is i need to know how deep to put the tap into the spacer so it holds the wheel tight in.

15mm may not be enough gor standart bolt, but it can be fixed=bolt cut... or find bolts with short head - simplier prob. - such are used in thick professional spacers - made by H&R and others... they have very flat head...

350z & 16v Maxi

Who makes proffessional spacers that you know of other than H&R. I am going to be doing it by 20mm now.

eehhh nothing comes up to my mind - but it should be obvious :)... Sparco OMP... Powertech (german) i don;t know how to find it in UK though :)