ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HU51LER - 172 Cup!

2003 clio 172 cup
Hi guys, that was me you saw! I live near Melton Mowbray and am often around the Leics area. I bought the Clio new so it is one owner from new. Sadly it's a bit the worse for wear now. It has 118,000 miles on the clock and i've replaced just about everything at least once! The rear brakes register almost nothing and I only have about a quarter of my front splitter left! I have lost count of the times I replaced the rear shocks and in a couple of weeks I have to put it in for a clutch & timing belt kit again (2nd time for both). Even if I buy a new car soon, which I may, I'll never sell the cup. It's so much fun hooning around the country lanes in it :). Fans of the plate may also like another that I have on retention and picked up when the 12s came out.. SH12ZLE.. :D