ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Touch or Blackberry Bold?

1.2 16v Dynamique
Hi all, I'm after some advice.

Got my upgrade next week with Orange and can't decide between the HTC Touch or the Blackberry Bold, has anyone got either of these handsets and what are your thoughts.

Cheers

Andy

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Touch is pretty good although is a bit of a pain to text as you really need to use the pen..

Main issue I have is the battery it only seems to last 2days at the very most.. :rolleyes:

Ed

One that doesnt work
I got the bold the other day, one of the best phones on the market!

Also the girls love them!

1.2 16v Dynamique
Changing network isn't really an option and I have just got a new Ipod Nano for Crimbo so don't really need another Ipod, think I have decided on the Blackberry after having a go on a mates one last night, cheers for the input though

Audi TT 3.2 V6
I had an HTC touch diamond and hated it. Sold it after a week. I found the hole having to use a stylus to txt a pain in the ass and as it runs on windows it was dog slow and prone to crashing

PH1 172 Sport
Some people like them some people don't. I hate using a keypad to text as I find a stylus much easier and quicker.

The early HTC Touch phone were prone to crashing and were slow because of a bug in there user interface. This has been fixed now with a software update. Nothing much to do with windows.