ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC One X and HTC Sync sh*te...

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've just about reached the end of my tether trying to transfer the contacts and data from my old HTC Desire to my new One X...

The HTC Sync software won't recognise either of my devices and consequently I can't move anything across. :( The Bluetooth transfer option seems useful but misses half the data...

Anybody else having the same problem or know a better way to get the data and contacts from one to the other?

Ph2 Clio 172
Contacts through google.

Date on the memory card. Unless the X doesn't have a memory card slot?

sync to google contacts on the desire and then sign into google on the one X, my iphone to one S bluetooth worked fine, Htc sync works fine for music sync but takes a eternity so ill go back to drag and drop onto the "memory card"

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the info and suggestions guys - appreciated. I tried the Bluetooth transfer several times and it just does not work for some reason?! So... I've simply used the above Google contact sync methods stated above, copied the stuff from my Desire to my PC and then dumped them onto the One X (via the USB cable). I was hoping for a nice and easy all-in-one method but it wasn't to be. All done now though - thanks all. :D