ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC confirm ICS upgrade rollout

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
i think i have found a typo in wireless and networks, more... it says aeroplan mode, i think it should say aeroplane mode

1.2 Mk2 Clio P1
Finally started to download the update for my Sensation XE on Orange :) Had to manually check though it didn't do it automatically.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I like it so far, seems to have sharpened up the screen appearance somehow too. Spelling mistake/typo's in a few places which is a bit daft. Nice and quick, and same old sense UI just cleaned up a bit really. Desktop folders is a nice ICS feature

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Since the update the phone I think has massively improved, quicker all round. I was in two minds to get an iPhone, not now :)

Clio200 EDC Lux
The update is just over 300mb so make sure you are using wifi! the face unlock thing is pretty cool. Liking the new layout and stuff :D

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
I've got an HTC Sensation on O2, ICS is rolling out OTA mid April for us, so not long now...

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Just woken up to find the you have a new software update message, woohoo

Back in a bit running ICS

updated mine and the when viewing websites it seem very glitchy ,yhis is both via wifi/mobile also when i unlock phone its always got ringer volume accross screen also keeps turning bookmarks black,p.s. its on the vodafone network.anybody got similar.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Everything just seems quicker. No lag with wifi when watching youtube videos etc and internet speed in general has improved. Im no phone bod so im not really into what its supposed to have changed, it just seems better and easier to use.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
it is better & easier to use, some of the new apps are nicer as well, gmail & youtube being a couple of notable ones, but it's not the radical change I was expecting, although that's not necessarily a bad thing TBH

only been running it a day though, so yet to fully explore & experience the changes, so will see how I feel in a few days

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've got the sensation on t mobile, is there an update for this now?