ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HP iCack Data Messengers

Better than yours. C*nt.
What an utterly pointless piece of s**t device. It has:

A s**t camera
A s**t screen
A s**t battery
A s**t finish
A s**t size
A s**t keyboard that goes out the wrong way and doesn't have numbers on it.
A s**t software set
A s**t 'keylock' function
A s**t 'sensor' instead of a ball or a stick
A s**t method of doing a hard reset.

It would appear that it doesn't have a software 'wipe', you have to scour deep in the HP website to find out that you've got to hold a few buttons down whilst standing on one leg and touching your nose with your elbow and then it does a wipe. What's wrong with a f**king button under the cover, like every other WM device under the sun?!

Sack of s**t. Stick to making Servers/Desktops/Laptops/Printers. You're s**t at handheld devices. Everyone, avoid them. If work give you one, 'lose' it and conveniently carry on doing so until they only entrust you with a Nokia 6300. Because they're better than this s**t.

dk

911 GTS Cab
i have a 630 i think it is, its never one unless i need to make 0870 calls ;)

I just use my iphone, we got all our devices free from hp, but we are going blackberry in jan, too fed up with them.

Downside is we are moving from voda to o2, i like having phones on different networks so i would be pretty much guaranteed to have a signal from one of them.