ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy

clio sport 172 cup
howdy clio sporters, ive just purchased a 52 plate 172 cup it will mainly be used for track use etc as ive got a 480hp sapphire cosworth as my main toy but will probs brake on track :rasp:,only had the clio since last night and love it already.

Im lee and live in hartlepool

clio sport 172 cup
would that be acceptable lol what section and ill also post some of the clio.

cheers for the welcome also :cool:

Megane 225 F1
would that be acceptable lol what section and ill also post some of the clio.

cheers for the welcome also :cool:

Welcome mate.

Get some pics of the clio up in the Clio Media section. Doesn't matter if you include some pics of the Cosworth with the clio ;)

clio sport 172 cup
DSC02478.jpg

DSC02475.jpg

ill put some of the clio in proper section

welcome to cs mate, i see thuis cosworth quite alot, somtinmes taking cheeky detours through osbourne road to see it ha.

i think bakey said your with his sister if im correct?

il have to se this clio cup of yours!:rasp:

clio sport 172 cup
welcome to cs mate, i see thuis cosworth quite alot, somtinmes taking cheeky detours through osbourne road to see it ha.

i think bakey said your with his sister if im correct?

il have to se this clio cup of yours!:rasp:

yeah mate im married to ste's sister

clio sport 172 cup
where did you buy the cup from mate? any plans for the cup?

did you see that blue ek turbo'd civic i had the other week by anychance? i swapped it for that,the civic was a good little sleeper but was to loud for me plus it would never of passed and noise tests for track days.

As for plans want 2 bucket seats,flock the top half of the dash and thats about it then just use it for fast road and track.

i didnt see the civic mate, but sounds pretty promising for the cup and the intended use! il have to have a pop downs somtine to see it

clio sport 172 cup
no probs felles,im looking to book the 28th of this mth at croft they still got 10 places left and its a really good circuit.