ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdy :)

Fiesta ST-3
Been on clubclio for a while and thought i would have a wonder over here!

Hope all is well...

Im Chris, 19, From West yorkshire
I drive a 1.4 16v 2003 Clio

Pic Below
IMG00043-20100508-1534.jpg

Just had my FK highsport coilovers fitted,
She is colour coded,
Running a bonnet bra at the mo as some1 fell on my bonnet and dented it... so until i can get that sorted the bra stays,
Vibe sub with built in amp, Alpine door speakers and sony xplod head unit.

B

bigrich690

wow the front is really low you wowned them down or what lol, i like and welcome :) get the back down some more :D

Fiesta ST-3
thanks for the comments, i want to keep the OEM and low look :)
The front still has 30mm of thread left :O
The adjusters aren't even in on the rear, just the spring so i guess it wont go much lower... but that picture is 5 minutes after fitting, im sure they will settle a bit lower

Hyundai i40
pay £10 and become a CS member you get a membership pack/various discounts and access to a while range of how to guides and knowledge

It is well worth the £10

Fiesta ST-3
aye, i will do probably at the weekend when i finish uni for summer.
I have an exam on thursday so i need as little distractions as possible between now and then!!

Fiesta ST-3
thank you guys! LOL koi, nah honestly ;)

no it was a mate of mine running backwards in a car park away from another lad and he just fell backwards. Felt like running him over afterwards! However i did resist

None
Hello mate, welcome to CS :)
I'm not far from you at all, just along the bypass in shipley, we have a meet/drive arranged in a couple of weeks if you're interested, we are starting in keighley and driving up to the ribblehead viaduct, there will be a few of us going so if you're up for it give us a shout, not everybody is into going on the drives so it's entirely up to you.
Nice car by the way, speed bumps must be a b**ch :)

Fiesta ST-3
yeah thats brilliant ste... just let me know when and ill be along! You going down to FCS? might be worth a convoy! Im guna get a paid membership sorted when i move home from uni on friday, so i shall stick around. I actually live in crosshills so like 15 minutes from u!

edit* That picture was just fresh from the jack so the back end has settled a tad, and speedbumps are a huge no no.

None
yeah thats brilliant ste... just let me know when and ill be along! You going down to FCS? might be worth a convoy! Im guna get a paid membership sorted when i move home from uni on friday, so i shall stick around. I actually live in crosshills so like 15 minutes from u!

edit* That picture was just fresh from the jack so the back end has settled a tad, and speedbumps are a huge no no.

Yeah i'll be going to FCS for the first time this year, this is the link we have going for the convoy, it'll be an early start though, we recon on setting off about 4:30-4:45 from here and stopping off about 4 times to pick people up on the way,this is to make sure we all get on the club stand before opening . should be a good day though, let me know if you want me put your name down on the list for that one.
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=488555&page=4

Fiesta ST-3
ok, well i have booked my tickets with clubclio... think i would bring the stand down if i came with you lot!! :eek:

i intended on camping the saturday night but if for any reason i dont end up doing i will tag along with you lot!!

None
ok, well i have booked my tickets with clubclio... think i would bring the stand down if i came with you lot!! :eek:

i intended on camping the saturday night but if for any reason i dont end up doing i will tag along with you lot!!

Good stuff :).......i just hope it's good weather now!