ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Howdi

Clio 197 - TBP style
Hello im Matthew a member on Megane sport and Renault sport. I started my car life in a Clio 1.4 RT Auto and have had 3 meganes, the pic bellow is the current toy. Im looking at getting a Clio for the daily drive to work so ill be joining up as a full member soon.

I do know a few of you clio boys (Wheres Len Beach)

LeRougeWash004.jpg

LeRougeWash002.jpg

LeRougeWash006.jpg

mini cooper (RIP 172)
very nice car, love it!

if you know Len Beach you must live round yorkshire, if so get yourself out to some meets, even if it's in the meggy;)

<<<<<<<<<<<,

Clio 197 - TBP style
very nice car, love it!

if you know Len Beach you must live round yorkshire, if so get yourself out to some meets, even if it's in the meggy;)

<<<<<<<<<<<,

Been to one matey at X Scape the Combined Clio, Megane meet. I had the blue 225 Cup then (i know i swapped at at 4 months old)

Clio 197 - TBP style
Yeah we went and had beers did we not lol.

im up for that will be good, i can try and get the same people over again. I know phill will be there.

Clio 197 - TBP style
I tride upgrading to a member but the pay pal thing was down and im having problems with mine at the moment.

Dont think we will be able to make that as its the Megane Boys X Mas Party the day before

Think i Might be having a Clio DCi 80 And Stick a Map on it or Just having one car and Getting a Megane CC Dci not sure what to do. I love the R26 though.