ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to watch Android content on a PC

16v_paddy

ClioSport Club Member
  Valvers & 172 Cup
I think I've got a unique problem to try & get around. Background info 1st, this is for when I'm not at home so a wifi based solution isn't what I'm after. I want to use my phone - which has unlimited data - to watch netflix but as I despise watching stuff on a small screen I want to show it on my laptop.
I can't use the phone as a mobile hotspot as data for that is limited to 2gb. I get online on my laptop via a 3g dongle which also has limited data so using that to watch netflix isn't an option either.

Google has been of some help pointing me towards some apps & software - like droid@screen, vlc direct etc - but none of these have actually worked & the information available for when they haven't worked is either incredibly vague, leads to nowhere or is non-existant so I haven't been able to figure out why they haven't worked either.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?