ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to use this kit...

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Compound, polish, finish.

If you've never used a rotary before, practice on some scrap panels 1st. Incredibly easy to mark the paintwork until you learn how to hold it properly.

Black Sheep
He should start with the softest feeling pad first with the final finish to get a feel for the machine. Then move up accordingly using the power finish.

Black Sheep
you can tell which is the softest by just feeling them in your hands, the harsher pads being the hard firmer ones. softer ones are like a bath sponge.

A slow blue one.
Compound, polish, finish.

If you've never used a rotary before, practice on some scrap panels 1st. Incredibly easy to mark the paintwork until you learn how to hold it properly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the kestral das-6 is a dual action polisher, not a rotary.
Still making a good point, be best starting out with a scrap panel before you set to on your own. Whilst dual action polishers are easier to master they are by no means fool proof.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but the kestral das-6 is a dual action polisher, not a rotary.
Still making a good point, be best starting out with a scrap panel before you set to on your own. Whilst dual action polishers are easier to master they are by no means fool proof.

Sorry, yeah DA :eek: