ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to remove the dash center console

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i have now mastered the removal of the dash (top) now i need to get out the center console are they any guides to remove this as the alarm box is definatly there

thanks

jason

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Why are you removing the dash? Something gone astray or have you said why in another thread?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
said y in other thread, its the alarm box, the siren is fine and im hunting down the 30amp fise attatched to the cobra alarm console, ppl told me for a while its in the fuse box bit it just isnt lol, ive found out that the fuse is on the main alarm box behind the center console of the dash...

Im a little confused mate, first you mentioned the fuse being under the Passenger Side Airbag, and now you say its behind the centre console?

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
this post was made before i found the info on the airbag... but ive just sent you a pm its in either of the 2 places the center console is the harder of the two to get too and the majority of the consoles are under the airbag sorry for confusion im just getting all angels coverd incase its not under the airbag then i wana no how to get under console