ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove downloads songs

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
As again my itunes has fecked up!.it has unselected all my songs!.so I selected what songs/playlist i want on my iphone synced it & now it shows the music i wanted but also shows this....
IMG_9904.PNG

How do i get rid of the songs with download cloud next to them?

Its an iphoneSE and has been updated.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Go to the album, there's a red circle with 3 white dots. Click that, there should be an option that says "Delete from Library" or similar.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
They aren't on your phone, they're being streamed from the iCloud library.

If you delete them I don't think they'll come back without you redownloading them from iTunes

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
They aren't on your phone, they're being streamed from the iCloud library.

If you delete them I don't think they'll come back without you redownloading them from iTunes

Ahh ok mate i see,is there no way i just take them off?.as it never had this before,well there was an option but it doesnt have it anymore or i cant find it..as i have my phone music then an ipod i use for work with other songs on and it will remove these songs from the work ipod to,cant stand itunes!!.why cant they just make it simple and leave it alone.