ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to get to rear speakers in a mk2 ph1 non sports

want to link my 6x9s to the connection from the rear speakers but the grill doesnt pull off so wondering where the connection is for these or do i have to pop off the whole of the rear inside panel?

1999 mk2 non sport

145db Euro'd clio
you have rear speakers? I have exactly the same car. and i dont. Damn it! i want them!!!! and your best bet by the way buddy is getting an amp and doing it that way, they'll sound mint that way. wire them from the speakers and they wont sound much louder than the rear speakers. got an amp for sale if you want. 400watt 2 channel The Rock amp. its pretty good tbh. used to run my sub off it and sounded amazing! mint cond. £60?

iv got an amp its just i got in a massive stress and ripped and cut up all my wiring kit so was wondering if i could do it easier than buying another wiring kit, if you have a wiring kit im interested lol

J

jakm15

there is like a cup holder thing which is part of the whole panel just pull on that and the panel just comes off if it doesnt just get angry then it will :D then you need to unscrew a grill off the speaker then unscrew the speaker then bobs your uncle

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well on my car i only had speaker wiring on one side of the rear of the car if that makes sense. So had to wire some new speaker wire on the other side my speaker grill popped of easy so shouldnt be to hard. If you need to my have to take the whole door card off shouldnt come to that though, you can feed the wire through the hole where the speaker is mounted to.