ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to get the wire from the sub to the back of the headunit

Milano Premier CTR
How do you get the wire from the amp to the back of the headunit. im gonna take it down the right side of the car either under the sill or under the carpet.
But how do you get it from under the glovebox to the back of the headunit?
is there holes for it to go straight there?
:S thanks

Mondeo STTDCI
Short answer...yes. You will have to go up under the dash but yes. Tilt your seats back. Lay down on them upside down. Have a look. You will see.

BMW Z4 3.0i
When fitting a stereo I always have the radio slot empty and feed them in through from the front. This way gravity will take them into the footwell and you can then route it how you want.

1.6 focus zetec....
Yeah as said by dave pop your head up their and have a look...may i recommend that if you do go down the sill bring it out infront of the pedals and under the carpet or if you want to go behind the pedals tape it to somewhere 'cos when i did mine it kept fallin down and getting caught in the pedals...

Kiza