ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How rare is Alien Green paintwork?

Clio RS200 FF
As many as were ordered mate, numbers will be released on the RS site when production is complete no doubt.

As above, they are still making them too. Quite a few round my way but I'd say due to the cost it won't be many.

GTD, Lupo
As above, they are still making them too. Quite a few round my way but I'd say due to the cost it won't be many.

It was announced in Nov 2011 it would be dropped along wil SG PW and mercury so would imagine none have been made for a long time. These figures are from 2010 - Nov 2011;

Glacier White - 35%
Deep Black - 16%
Albi Blue - 13%
Ultra Red - 8%
Racing Blue - 7%
Nimbus - 6%
Liquid Yellow - 5%
Storm Grey - 3%
Pearl White - 2%
Mercury - 2%
Alien Green - 1.5%

Clio RS200 FF
Still listed in the brochure (or at least it is in the one I got about two weeks ago), the sales man also said it could still be got but he was a bit of a muppet.

GTD, Lupo
Still listed in the brochure (or at least it is in the one I got about two weeks ago), the sales man also said it could still be got but he was a bit of a muppet.

Yeah would imagine the sales guy was a muppet and your brochure is very old :D