ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how on earth do you get access to use pre outs

Hi guys just recently fitted my alpine head unit , just wondering how on earth people have managed to use pre outs on there head units as there seems to be no room what so ever for them to fit in !!! it was hard enough pulling the iso connector wires all out of the way! the phono leads will stick out the back considerably in comparison ! how do you get them to fit ant get the head unit in??

ive got one set of them , but if i want to fit a sub and amp the front and rear speakers im going to struggle fitting three sets of them in, or is using these adaptors the only method , or someone know a clever way of getting the wires in

its easy if you take off the panel underneath the heater controls,you can put your hand up and pull them all down.i have 1 phono set,aux in adapter,handsfree kit and stalk controls behind mine so it can be done

1.2 Clio
What model is your HU? I managed to get normal pre outs on mine without the need for the 90 angles! All 3 sets! So hwo deep is it. I bet it can be done! Just get the flexible rca's.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Take the top dash off it makes things so much easier thats what i did when i fitted mine. Its easy to do and is probably quicker than struggling.