ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much....

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Alot, About £250 IIRC best looking for a 2nd hand one IMO Lets face it a new one will only melt again!

Bumder With A Buffer
Or get a different one all together... I dont want to but i might be going down that route... either Sparco or Momo. At least the f**king thing will last more than a week before melting!! :)

Elise S1 B&C 140
trying to keep the inside standard though really, and after crashing a few years ago and managing to break three ribs even with an airbag, i dont want to loose this one lol. Tempting fate and all that;)

Might just bite the bullet this one lasted 5 years and I certainly wont have the car in another 5 (someone elses problem the lol)

alien green rs133
get a leather one out the megane dynamique :D just an idea not sure if they will fit but they are smaller and dont melt :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Surely the airbag won't fit though?

You could use the Meg's bag, bet then i'm not sure of that. Clio bags are dual stage in the Ph2... not sure on the Meg.

clio 172
i phoned up about a sport wheel today and they told me £390 +vat

i soon put the phone down!!!