ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much?

Leon FR ST
Hey just aftersome help from you guys please....
Going to look at clio hopefully this week and was woundering wot price i should be able to get it for?
Its a 2003 1.5 DCi 80 dynamique 3dr. Its done 15000 miles but had 2 previous owners.
What price do you guys think its worth?soz about the poor info but thats all i have at the momoent. Also when / if I go what should i look out for?

Cheers in advance
G

Ad

MK2 FRS
yeah 4k private bit more trader, mayve 4.5k.

They are very sort after and quite rare.

Leon FR ST
Yeh thats what i thought aswell,well its up at 5.5 which is rather alot.will see what they say when im looking at it hu...

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Looks pretty nice. If you are impressed with it, offer him 4.5 and go up from there to no more than 5k.

What Car says 6.9k for an 04 model from a dealer. So 5k would be pretty fair I reckon, less if you can manage it of course. ;)

Leon FR ST
Yeah thats going to be the plan start low and see what they will do.If they wont go lower that 5 then it will be a case of "see ya!" lol. theres cars in my area with loads of milnes on them and they still was about the 5k mark so will have to wait and see.

Leon FR ST
Cool anything else or is that the basics...
(forgive my ignorance as ive never looked at a car myself before)

Cool anything else or is that the basics...
(forgive my ignorance as ive never looked at a car myself before)

Get someone else to check the car over ie RAC etc.

Check for damage also check all it works and rattles etc are minimal (sunroof will creak)

Breaking A 172 Replica
Edde, these RAC checks are all visual though aren't they?

What can they check for that someone who has read up on clios can't?

Edde, these RAC checks are all visual though aren't they?

What can they check for that someone who has read up on clios can't?

They know where to look etc and if you've no idea then there well worth it.

I'm not 100% sure what they do i think there a few levels. they'll know what to look for after all they come out to fix cars all the time.