ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much you pay for 182

As above and where did you get it?

Seen them at car shocks in leeds for £12995 new but can you get them cheaper anywhre else?

i know people have got them cheaper

*** can you post a website for them??

[Edited by jamieswales on 13 April 2005 at 9:06pm]

Da

Less

MotorPoint around £11.5k but people on here have got them cheaper around £10.5k i think mate?

Some dealerships will sell you them for £12.4k including the 0% interest free credit over 4 yrs so they cna work out to be about £11k.
A 182 Cup is about £1k less.
Dont forget some people on here got very cheap 182s though the Renault friends and family scheme.

£12500 for me 182 with cup pack uk dealer supplyed. just do a search on google for car brokers. their your best bet. i used company called cambridge vms. car turned up the day they said it would as well. try my local dealer when i was looking for it and they wouldnt drop below £15000 lol

Ziel Nurburgring

£12.5K is the going average for the cup packed 182. Some one yesterday was posting they got a cup packed 182 with £1k Id paint for £12.5k, so just play a couple of dealerships off against eash other

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 14 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by cris on 14 April 2005

182 with cup spolier and suspension, sat nav all in @ 11,600 wit FF last may
now thats a good price.
Cheers, it kinda helps when my Brother works for RFS but he going to be working for Honda UK now and he already offered me a S2000 with free insurance for £350/month or an Civic Type-r for £200/month with free insurance aswell....

tiTTy & SV650

mmm free insurance that sounds so good!

s2000 is great but £350 is a bit steep, then again you dont have the insurance on top of it.

Quote: Originally posted by rory182 on 14 April 2005

mmm free insurance that sounds so good!

s2000 is great but £350 is a bit steep, then again you dont have the insurance on top of it.
tru buts this is quotes with a nill deposit, but i dont know yet I wana try and get my hands on a Teggy-type R import spec thou!!

I lease my clio at the moment £146 a month would i be able to do this on a 182 after the 2 years are up & how much would i expect to be paying? Also any ideas on insurance??

Quote: Originally posted by clio_zak on 14 April 2005
I lease my clio at the moment £146 a month would i be able to do this on a 182 after the 2 years are up & how much would i expect to be paying? Also any ideas on insurance??

Insurance depends on how old you are etc there are load of threads.
As for Renault cost well you can get them on 3 yrs least with 10k a year for something like that for £200 a month. If you get Renault finace and least the car over 4yrs you could get it for possibly £150. If you get the 0% interest free loan over 4 yrs you could buy the car for £256 over 4yrs.