ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much should one be paying for an iPhone 3G

It's a two year old phone and one that will no longer be supported in a month or two.

I'd pay a bit extra and get a 3GS or more likely, wait and get a 4th Gen.

But to answer your question, £200ish.

Mountune Tractor
It's a two year old phone and one that will no longer be supported in a month or two.

I'd pay a bit extra and get a 3GS or more likely, wait and get a 4th Gen.

But to answer your question, £200ish.

Didn't realise that!
I'm only 5/6 months into an 18 month contract so wanted something cheap and cheerful to get me through until I probably get a 4G on next contract.

Scrap that. I got ahead of myself. It will drop it for the 1st Gen :eek:

I'd still avoid the 3G. No multitasking. Plus its sloooooow.

Mountune Tractor
Scrap that. I got ahead of myself. It will drop it for the 1st Gen :eek:

I'd still avoid the 3G. No multitasking. Plus its sloooooow.

Difference in price to the 3GS is how much though? £100? £150?
I'm thinking if I haven't owned the 3GS I won't notice the speed difference....

Go cry to your momma!
I was trying to get the mrs a second hander for £180ish and it was nigh-on impossible..

Managed to bag a minter that some dope had listed badly on ebay, been in a case it's whole life for £175..

The prices are still high as the recycling companies are offering £160+ for them and it's apple..anything apple will always hold it's value.

BMW E46 330i Touring
I've never used a 3GS, but just knowing that there's something out there that is quicker than your 3G means you WILL notice how slow it is! Simple things like switching Internet windows, opening Text Messaging, etc take an age...