ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How Much Of What?

ITB BG 182
Well ive only had this porta cable polisher for about 1 to 2 weeks now an buisness has pickd up immensly for me even though im not expert.
I have people phoning me asking me to do their car and others just wanting wash polish and wax, some thing to bring the motor to a perfect shine, ive even done a motorcycle.

Well now i need to what or how much of what people have to do this job in a more professional way.
I have 4 cars 2 limo's couple of motor cycles an god knows how many 4x4's....

So how many of the following should i need.
Drying towels?
towels to buff off with?
foam applicators?
sonus pc pads both sizes?
How much of each liquids an im using auto glyms at the mo with nattys wax and megs tyre shine.
And anything else you could think of?

Then... i need to know wheres the best place to get all of the above from in one bulk order as in 2 weeks time ill have to start all these again.

106 GTi
Per car: Hard to tell as every car is different

1-2 Drying Towels
Loads of MF's, 10-20 at least.
Normally only one foam applicator for the wax stage.
1-2 6 inch Light Cut, 1-2 6 inch Polishing, 1-2 Finsihing 6 inch Finishing Pads, the same in 4 inch pads.
Liquids wise - not a clue, Bottle of Menzrna/Poorboys Polish should do 10-12 cars at least.